SINGLE Baby Feeding Bottles, 180ml/6oz
GAB bee™ brand Borosilicate Glass Baby Feeding Bottle. Organic, Eco-Friendly, preferred by mothers. Generation Alpha Baby (GAB) are babies born 2010 – 2030. These babies are born of Millennials and Generation X parents. These parents understand using plastics and other harmful materials may affect the baby’s health and welfare. GAB bee™ baby products are designed and developed using eco-friendly, sustainable materials. Plastic-based bottles and other baby products are additionally harmful to babies as they retain contaminants due to their porosity. Silicone is easy to clean, hypoallergenic, and hygienic (silicone does not allow for bacterial growth because it has no open pores). Silicone can be boiled to sanitize and can withstand high temperatures without off-gassing.
Set includes Borosilicate Glass Bottle with Liquid part measurements, Silicone nipple and Polypropylene Cap/Lock Ring & Handle. Also included is a Silicone anti-Colic straw and a Neoprene Sleeve Cover to prevent glass breakage.Product Details
- Product is designed and developed using eco-friendly, sustainable materials.
- Borosilicate glass bottle is heat and thermal shock resistant
- BPA-Free glass
- Neoprene cover prevents glass breakage
- “Anti-colic” silicone straw prevents baby’s from ingesting air, causing distress
- Glass bottle is microwave and dishwasher safe (excluding silicone nipple, silicone straw, polypropylene cap/lock ring/handle
- Available in 180ml/6oz and 240ml/8oz
- 180ml/6oz recommended for 3 months+
- 240ml/8oz recommended for 6 months +
- Wash before first use
- Disassemble before cleaning
- Wash with hot water and mild detergent, then rinse clean
- Replace the nipple/spout after two months of use
Note: performance guaranteed under normal use. Not intended for use with pulpy juices, carbonated beverages, or hot liquids.
CAUTION: Always supervise children when eating/drinking
To avoid injury, do not allow a child to walk or run with bottle or cup
WARNING: To avoid possible choking hazard, test strength before each use by pulling the nipple/spout in all directions. Any tear can lead to separation of pieces.
Check temperature before us to avoid burns.
Discontinue use if any tears in the nipple/spout or cracks in the glass appears.
Prolonged periods of drinking liquids other than water may cause tooth decay.