2-pack silicone sealing disc with Polypropylene bottle cap
Silicone is easy to clean, hypoallergenic, and hygienic (silicone does not allow for bacterial growth because it has no open pores). Silicone can be boiled to sanitize and can withstand high temperatures without off-gassing.
Generation Alpha Baby (GAB) are babies born 2010 – 2030. These babies are born of Millennials and Generation X parents. These parents understand using plastics and other harmful materials may affect the baby’s health and welfare. GAB bee™ baby products are designed and developed using eco-friendly, sustainable materials.
- Silicon Disc Insert is made from 100% silicone
- Threaded cap is made of Polypropylene
- Silicone Disc Insert can be removed and replaced with a bottle nipple
- Product is designed to be used with our GAB-bee™ glass baby feeding bottle and other wide mouth glass baby feeding bottles
- Wash before first use
- Disassemble before cleaning
- Wash with hot water and mild detergent, then rinse clean
- Replace the nipple/spout after two months of use
- Not safe for microwave
Note: performance guaranteed under normal use.
CAUTION: Always supervise children when eating/drinking.
To avoid injury, do not allow a child to walk or run with bottle or cup