Silicone is easy to clean, hypoallergenic, and hygienic (silicone does not allow for bacterial growth because it has no open pores). Silicone can be boiled to sanitize and can withstand high temperatures without off-gassing.
Generation Alpha Baby (GAB) are babies born 2010 – 2030. These babies are born of Millennials and Generation X parents. These parents understand using plastics and other harmful materials may affect the baby’s health and welfare. GAB bee™ baby products are designed and developed using eco-friendly, sustainable materials.
- Nipples are made from 100% silicone
- Product is designed to be used with our GAB bee glass baby feeding bottle
- Wash before first use
- Disassemble before cleaning
- Wash with hot water and mild detergent, then rinse clean
- Not safe for microwave
- Replace the nipple/spout after two months of use
Note: performance guaranteed under normal use. Not intended for use with pulpy juices, carbonated beverages, or hot liquids.
CAUTION: Always supervise children when eating/drinking
To avoid injury, do not allow a child to walk or run with bottle or cup